28 October 2017

My PHOTO Journey #5 - Sad Motorcycle


sad motorcycle 1

From my almost 9 year journey through photography, i've learned so much and changed a few times what i like to shoot.

Anywhere i'll go i like to catch moments of life, trough my eyes and finally through my lens.

Today, i will post for first time some of my photos with motorcycles.



You can read this post also on steemit:
steemit @ilvstranger



Being with some friends, one got a call for help with his motorcycle.
And one of my best friends is a biker too. Well, he got married recently and don't think he will ride it so often ;-)
We went there and i found this beauty staying near the others, in a "corner":

He talked to the owner and tried to see what was the problem.
At some point we have to go to find some parts and we went with a car and other bikes.
It was fun on the road but when i got back, i took some more shots. I'll post another 2 for now.
sad motorcycle 2

sad motorcycle 3

It looked sad over there. The owner told me he needs to make some things to make it work well again, but he loves it.
I don't know much about motorcycles but i love to "shoot" them. I have some photos with some action with auto/moto from an event but those are for another post.

Have you got that kind of photos in your library? Of course you do.

Try a simple collage or just be creative when you see a bike! You won't regret the feeling at the end.

Leave your comment and invite me to come to see yours too. I love challenges and would love to see some things you do.

For this post, it is motorcycle challenge ;-)

I use a dslr camera with a tele lens, but it doesn't matter. I have so many photos made by phone that, i will post some of them too in the future. So, it doesn' matter what equipment you have. 
I made a long photo-video course at a well-known television in my country and at the beginning all i had was an iphone 4... And with that one i made my first month photos, so...

TIP: Camera BRAND doesn't matter!!!

All brands do the same thing. Taking pictures from what you see. Do not lose in the technical details if you like to shoot. Just shoot with what you have. Period. Do not postpone, because that moment will not come back.
I usually shoot in raw, if i don't use a phone or a compact camera.

Just go and do some photos now! And get back with an invite to see yours too!


You can see some of them on my blog and also 500px too: Photos by ilv photo / 500px 
See other links at the end of post.

Till next time, 
Cheers and good steemit time! (if you read it on steemit, if not go check out my posts there, links below)


All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
pictures source: Pixabay and related websites quoted above (if it is the case)
photos, collages or screenshots: @ilvstranger 

steemit community where i go and you can join too:

TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
#circleoffriends
discord server invitation: https://discord.gg/PQVgSVj 

What do you think about my blog? You can subscribe for new solutions at the problems i found or encounter in my digital journey. freeware and open source soft and bitcoin world If you got ideas for a post, a problem you have with software, please leave a comment.

You can also read this article here
MAIN BLOG: 
My PHOTO Journey #5 - Sad Motorcycle — Steemit
follow me on other social:
TWITTER: @ilvstranger | steemit: @ilvstranger | INSTAGRAM: @ilvstranger |PINTEREST: @ilvstranger | TUMBLR: @ilvstranger

No comments:

Post a Comment